Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Getting to know my husband in 10 text messages...

I was trying to clear out my phone by deleting old text messages. I really don't think I'll be able to delete these...they made me laugh too hard! And what's better than a good laugh, I ask you?

Follow-up note: Some of these are just funny because I have no idea what we were texting about at the time.

tend your biscuits!

no tend to my dinner

If it's any recoglection I'll be heading to lunch in 30 mins.

[recoglection?]

i'm still alive sweetie. just thought you should know

who loves the puppy? I do!

you sexy can of evaporated milk!

[he is attracted to me & my skin is very pale]

I DO! I DO!

damn it woman. How's everything going? having fun?

sexy wench. I got my phone unlocked

ok. love your official computer geek!

[got his A+ certification & now signs all my emails love your official computer geek]

Love your official blogging geek, Melissa

2 comments:

lost one said...

ah, now this is just too sweet:)

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA! This one is a crack up! I love this post!