Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Recovering Nicely, Thank You

A thank you to Deanna for holding up her end of this blog while I recover from surgery. I am back to work, but fall into my big lazy boy recliner at the end of the day completely exhausted, barely able to muster a word to my husband who waits on me hand & foot. Thank you, Babe. I hope to be back up & doing things soon. Actually, this cold weather puts me in the mood to knit a scarf.

I did make it to the polls yesterday to vote for my very first time ever! I've been following (completely addicted to) this election for months & bawled my eyes out yesterday as the results came in on the TV...out of sheer joy & happiness for Barack Obama & a little sadness as John McCain graciously made his concession speech. What a long haul it's been for the both of them. And all the waiting is over for us. Phew! I am so proud to be an American at this moment & so hopeful for our future.

Melissa

No comments: