Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Leaning Tower of Propaganda

Well, I've had some very faithful penpals lately. Kevin and Don have been sending me notes almost daily and calling me. Oh, and so has Dino, John, Chris...

Something tells me these relationships will soon be over. I see them everywhere. They tell me how much they care and how much I mean to them, but once I tell them where I stand it's done. They don't call... they don't write.
The pile of letters from the last couple weeks were stacked in my recycle bin. I grabbed them to see if I was exaggerating the level of correspondance in my head. I really wasn't. The level turned out to be 6. Well, 6 stories I guess...

Here's a little monument to all those campaigning for my vote. I like to call it the Leaning Tower of Propaganda.

_Deanna_

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...I had no idea! Maybe I should have saved my stack to see how high it would reach!